Sunday, December 24, 2006

To you, who just called me from Perth

U know who you are and I bet you're an ardent fan of my blog... *hehe don't deny*

Thanks for the call~! :) Feel really really blessed hey... Even though my day was already kinda good... and happy cuz the whole family's home, your call made me feel even better, and made me feel more blessed... Thank you so much...

OK I know I haven't blogged about U before...

Here goes about my friend...

It is a He

He is tall
He is strong and caring
He helps his friends whenever he can
He argues like crazy with me
He doesn't open car doors
BUT BUT BUT... he's "taken" me to lunch before... hahahaha~!!!!!

although I can't stand U when U complain bout my supposed hearing problems... BUT... U've been a great person I know and cherish nevertheless...

Using this Christmas to say "THANK YOU" For this is a time of thanksgiving...

The First and the LAST time U'd see me say this... cuz it's just not very my style towards you...

BUT thanks

For the laughter
For the arguments
For the phone calls
and most importantly
For the friendship...

*p.s. he is single*

No comments: