Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Still

Hide me now
Under your wings
Cover me
Beneath your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are King above the flood
I will be still, know you are God...

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know his power
In quietness and trust

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with you above the storm
Father you are King above the flood
I will be still, know you are God...

This song calmed me down... A lot of things happened today at home... cried till my eyes were a bit red... It was bad... cried everytime I thought about what happened... and cried while I was listening to the CHC sermon... Problems, problems and problems...

Was very tempted to give up... But God sent angels to encourage me... I felt very good after that...

To you, who called me all the way from Perth... Thank you... Tho we didn't say much due to the line crackling and all... it still meant so much to me... thank you...

To you, who knows what I am thinking about... knowing that the real burden in my heart is family... thank you... girl... thank you for understanding me without me even needing to say anything... you understand... you love me... and I am so blessed that you love me...

I know I have the strength to face anything again...

Thank You father, thank you...

When the oceans rise and thunders roar, I will soar with you above the storm... :)

No comments: