Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Thanks girl...

Yeah... all this rivalry in the family... all the "Christian and non-christian" terms... All the pretense that is skin deep is making me so annoyed...

I really want to throw up... and I am serious...

I wish we could turn back time to before I was 10... I think life was much more perfect then... At least siblings didn't hate each other... At least religion was not such a huge problem to anyone then... Sometimes I feel... I hate being born in this family... I wish I wasn't... I know U dun understand... I know Cheryl doesn't understand... Neither do I... Neither does my eldest sister...

Yes I truly hate the pretense... I hate them being all nice and all in front of each other... and backstab their brothers and sisters in front of the others... And U know who I'm talking about... God says Love is patient and kind... I truly wonder how long I can be truly patient and kind till... I love my parents... I really do... BUT sometimes I really don't understand how things can become like that...

Afterall God says honour your parents...

Dear, thank you for your encouragement... I know God will NOT make it harder than I can bear... Things happen which we cannot understand... BUT what we can do is to live a life that's exemplary... even the cousins... to love each other more than the brothers and sisters in the family do...

Thank you for your encouragement... I really treasure it... Muacks...

Psalms 92:12

The Righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon

No comments: