Thursday, December 21, 2006

Some of my dearies have been asking me what I want for Christmas...

Hehe... and All I want for Christmas Is you... and you and you and you...

Points to God

To everyone in Zion... :)

And of course my dear family...

TO my family... and my extended family in Perth... Obviously U guys are the ones I treasure the most... Only you can make me feel the way I feel... Your moods, your feelings are the reason I smile...

But of course there is one small other thing I want for Christmas...

And that is a Sony Vaio C~!!!! hehehe.... It is awfully cute...

But oh well...

Went CD shopping today... Bought Utada Hikaru and Streams of Praise and Point of Grace Christmas album... hmm... those are presents for people~!!!!! :)

Felt really blessed buying presents~!!!!!

Thanks for making me feel blessed~! Love ya

~Ting~

No comments: