Sunday, December 17, 2006

I was just thinking...

These few days, topics between Me, Er Jie Jie and Adeline seem to be on guys, on marriage...

Maybe it's the marriage blues that Da Jie Jie is getting married soon... grinZ... seem like such a whirl... One of my sisters is getting married... End of next yr it's er jie jie and then it'll be my turn in maybe... 7 yrs???

Haha... yes I know everyone knows I want to get married by the age of 24... But I think that remains a fantasy... Afterall I'm not mature enough, in terms of thought, in terms of fending for myself... Am still a naive little thing in a big world... Sometimes I wonder... why do people think so differently to me? I'll never understand... Becaus God made us all different...

Actually I realised, I tend to really go all out for people I like, people I love... haha Not to gain their favour, but I really feel very blessed by seeing them blessed... I admit sometimes it might seem insignificant, but I really try my best hey... eg when I'm working or having class the next day... I stay up talking to u... that's because I treat U as a really good friend... Or when I wake up just to talk to you... that's because I love U... haha so which means... I am buggable... seriously... feel free to bug me alright???

BUT what makes me upset is when people start to take me for granted... actually I know I shouldn't be complaining; after all stuff happen... hehe... BUT oh well... I believe I haven't been taken for granted yet... or so I think... so oh well...

Remember my trip to Melbourne? I ended up with lots of mossy bites... (Or maybe it was caused by the surprise birthday party where I stood outside the house and waited for it to start) and I started scratching... being me... and guess what????? now my legs are full of scars and marks... so bad I really feel like crying... and I am serious... can't wear skirts for a long time without anyone seeing my scars... sigh... I really regret scratching... Moral of the story???? Don't go to Melbourne... Nor surprise birthday parties...

Ok I am just kidding...

OK back to marriage...

I realised we're all growing up... A sentence I read in a book says it all

"Today I worry about pimples, Tomorrow I worry about wrinkles"

Indeed, we are all growing up... Seems like yesterday (Of course this is just a simile because last night I stayed up talking to Adeline about troubles) we were talking about barbie and ken (by the way do U know that they broke up already?) or... Polly pocket dolls, cupcake dolls and ice cream dolls... Or even Enid blyton story books... Now... we talk about Boys, make up, marriage, weddings, church, relationships... A huge contrast in our topics... A huge contrast in what we've been through in life...

I can't say I'm smarter today than yesterday... Than 10 years before... But I've seriously grown up... learnt much more... seen more...

By the way, I got coloured contact lenses~!!!! Amethyst, Brown and Grey I think... hehe... GrinZ... still thinking of getting those big eyed lenses... those which make u look more innocent I think... hehe big big eyes... doe eyed... hmmm I hope I look good in them

Oh well...

See how it goes...

No comments: