Sunday, September 10, 2006

Stole this off Peter's blog... Thank U oh~!!!!!

Hahah... Today we had Rev Russell Sage preaching... HE WAS AWESOME... I just broke down and cried for no reason...

Actually... maybe I had a reason... Reason 1: I could feel strongly e presence of e Holy Spirit around the LT... Reason 2: Just ain't telling U guys here...

Anyway... Trust me HE WAS AWESOME... and 1 thing I really liked was he was very straightforward... and funny...

Guys... oh... Joel brought flowers to my work place today~! Just to cheer me up... because I was very upset during church today because of what 1 cell member said to me... and I told Joel... and Joel was sooooo sweet he brought flowers to my work place... the 3rd guy ever to give me flowers... I was soooo touched... too bad he's on a covenant or else I'd seriously go after him... hahahahaha

Counting who has given me flowers before...

Guy 1 : Francis... can U believe it???? Yes Francis... that was 2003 V day
Guy 2: Jin Chuan... Those were fake flowers in a fererro roche bouquet... 2004 V day
Guy 3: Joel... Yellow flowers (Really cheered me up oh) ... 10/09/2006

Oh well... but the 4th person to buy me flowers...

Cuz the 3rd's Sheryl... 18/06/2005 my 19th Birthday...

Gosh... I'm deprived of flowers~!!!! Anyone going to get me some???

No comments: