Thursday, September 28, 2006

I have just learnt that

Temptation is not a sin

haha... Only doing the act of temptation is a sin...

I was thinking... "wow" I never knew that???

I always thought that temptation and sin go hand in hand...

Then I read in "21 promises of the bible" that

1 Cor 10:13

13No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

Wow... how cool is that... God will always provide way out for U so U can stand up under temptation...

U know... lots of times we think "Where is God when I need Him???" and we forget that God is just standing right in front of you... saying... depend on me, my daughter...

Then in Genesis 39, it talks about the story of Joseph, and how his master's wife wanted to go to bed with him... haha and how he RAN from the clutches of the woman...

AND the book says... "If all else fails (in terms of temptation) run for your life"

yeP! run for your life~!

haha... I will choose the ways God helps me to get out of temptation...

Love U guys...

Love God

No comments: