Monday, September 18, 2006

I KNOW I KNOW... Don't tell me I ought to be studying right now cuz I totally know it~!!!!

haha... Just some sudden thoughts about stuff...

Yuen Leng's going to UK
Sabby's at NYC...

Just the thoughts of it... U know...

U've always read about Manhattan, NYC, London in books... and oh yeah it does sound way flashy... Gosh...

BUT I realised I can't imagine it...

No...

The beautiful lights of New York... The strong English culture the British hold... The beautiful cities and their strong cultures... of music and beauty... The old culture of Kings and Queens... Those buildings built in the 1800s, or even way back to the 1600s...

The glorious cities with their splendour...

The joy and excitement... The sky scrapers...

Manhattan, New York City, London...

These places somehow seem so unreal to me... Since I'm stuck in Perth City... feel like I can't imagine them... Gosh... what am I doing with my life???

I can't even imagine going to Sydney~!!!!

Will I be contented staying in Perth my whole life???

Definitely a no-no

I want more...

No comments: