Sunday, September 24, 2006

SFAS IS FINALLY FINALLY OVER

Just wanna say a HUGE THANK YOU to all the people who joined SFAS...

Especially to those who worked backstage... the organisers, the decoration team, the ushers...

:)

And to my cell members...

I'm proud of you all...

U should have seen Lisa and Frances dancing... IT WAS SUPER GOOD...

and Amos... was WOW too...

I told him if he were an engineer I would fall in love with him...

Provided he dances everyday... Ever heard about a dancing engineer??? hehe

Kidding lah...

But anyway... their dance was really really good... And the fuZion dance...

*Frances sure has got hidden talent ah*:P

I was going to write about how proud I am of them...

Frances, Amos, Peter, Lisa, Joey, Sheryl, Zheng er, Allen, Steven, Usha, Jimmy, Julie...

BUT... I'm too lazy to...

So... ah well

:P

No comments: