Sunday, September 17, 2006

Am supposed to be STUDYING right now...

Due to the fact that we've got silly exam coming up... BUT I totally have no mood to study...

So chanced upon Wanyi's blog... and saw her post on I MISS

Thought I'd do a series of "I MISS"-es

Though most of the I MISS would happen in Chung Cheng High...

Seriously...

I MISS

- Crossing the causeway every single morning to get to SLPS -
- Being in the bus with bunch of rowdy kids -
- Sleeping in the early mornings in the bus, and the person next to me waking me up when we get to customs -
- Playgrounds -
- Ice creams -
- Mamak shops -
- Buying snacks in "Superman bus no. 9" -
- The very nice bus drivers -
- Even the fierce ones -
- Being 5 again -
- Christy, Xinyi, Sen Sen, Eunice -
- Zhi yu -
- Mr Lim Cheng Leong, Miss Tan -
- Growing up -
- 7 metallic buttons, white skirt which will stain when U get your period and 2 flappy pockets which flap up and down when U run -
- The old block at CCHSM -
- 曰吾中正 -
- Rushing to get to the foyer by the time William Tell ends... and Listening to Mr Soon's ongoing speech about "Ontime means late" -
- 中正湖 -
- Sec 1 and 2 calligraphy classes -
- Sec 1 B 1999 -
- Sec 2MD 2000 -
- Sec 3 MD 2001 -
- Sec 4MD 2002 -
- 前面两只马, 后面一只猪 -
- Never ending studies at MOS -
- The times U guys stood by me... and gave me support whenever I needed it -
- Miss Goh, 纪老师, Miss Yee, Mrs Susan Low -
- 黄老师, Our beloved Mr Lee, Mdm Lee, Mrs Lim -
- Valerie (Forever in our memories) -
- Albert (Forever in our memories) -
- Huiyi, Xuande -
- Huiwen, Kailin -
- Xiao bo, Qiao Jie, Zou Xiang, Zeng Hui, Liao Jia, Jia Hong (狗爷) -
- Typing out Mdm Lee's notes for our A-maths project -
- Those classes we slept in and really really really hated TO THE CORE eg Physics -
- Me and Evelyn fighting for rights as a student, to do biology (and failing to get our rights and ending up hating Mrs Cheng) -
- A maths, E-maths -
- Chemistry, Physics -
- History, Geog, Social Studies -
- Music~! -
- HCL, English -
- Fishball boing boing down the stairs (I suspect He really bounces) -
- Dunman High School Hostel-
- Sabrina, Yuen Leng, Lih Miin, Phon, Cheng -
- Choir -
- Ugly bumble bee costume with the yellow top and black skirt -
- The prettier custom made beige gown (Gosh I think I lost it in the end) -
- The old choir room... climbing 4 floors -
- The newer choir room... tho quite old too... -
- VCH... where we had our SYF and performances -
- DHS Auditorium where we had our performance in Sec 4 -
- The launching of new building -
- Trying to get a glance of SJAB march past everytime I finish choir on Saturdays -
- Having my crush on LZW (That explains SJAB and trying to peek at them) -

Oh well...

Move on and grow up...

On a lighter note...

SEARCH FOR A STAR~!!!!

Night of wonder and entertainment...
7 PM
WInthrope Baptist College

IT ONLY GETS BETTER~!!!!!

hehehe

No comments: