Sunday, February 18, 2007

Wow... what a night...

Had a 12 hour shift yesterday... then I came home... Sis phoned me to let me know Yusuke was going to pick me up... then she told me she was gonna eat left over fettucine for dinner... haha so I thought... oh yeah... let's just do that and go out for dinner on sunday...

Got home... then sister surprised me with steamboat she'd prepared... and she told me something "I knew U'd miss home... so I prepared this for you..."

So sweet of her~!!!!!!!!!

Miss home... Miss the steamboat which is made using the metal pot and charcoal... plus the fish, chicken soup etc that ah mah cooks...

Miss the Chinese programmes

Miss the count down on TV...

Miss the neighbours putting fireworks at 12am...

Miss home...

Miss ang pows... So many things I missed about home...

Oh well... good stuff happened here too...

e.g. called up friends to wish them Happy CNY

That's about it~!

18/2

Went to church... but cuz I didn't check the blogspot for worship... I DIN KNOW I WAS ON WORSHIP~!!!!! n da jie jie had to rush me down to curtin... Got there only at 8:45... gosh... I was soooooo late~!!!!!!!! haha... and practised... Can say I really had fun today... at worship... really felt so free... and happy~!!!!!!

The Freedom we know
One way
At the cross
Mighty to save

No idea why I typed the names of the songs... just felt like...

Zion's 10th birthday was today... so we had to sing happy birthday too~!!!! haha it was fun... and guess what????

WE gonna have a ball~!!!! woowwwwwww my first ball I think... on 8th september... hahaha... oh well... Usha and I were saying... we reckon we not gonna get ball dates at all... sigh... I wonder if I will have one...?~!!!!!! haha... oh well just being random...

Love ya all~!!!!!

No comments: