Thursday, February 01, 2007

Have you ever loved somebody so much it made you cry
Have you ever needed something so bad you can't sleep at night
Have you ever tried to find the words but they don't come out right
Have you ever
Have you ever...

Am watching "My Girl"... yet again... A show which I watched once, laughed at the jokes, and can still watch and laugh at the same jokes, simply cuz it's too funny... and amazingly, I'm starting to love the drama...

BUT being Leong Kai Ting, I still skip the heart-breaking parts, parts that make my eyes cloud with tears... 因为泪腺发达,所以自己不论看什么都会哭。。。

哭了就会把自己想象成戏里的女主角。。。 想象着爱人与被爱。

你可曾为了自己心爱的人哭?

看到戏里的女主角为了男主角哭,我就想。。。 “hmm 我可曾为了什么男人哭过吗?”

好像没有。。。除了以前的男朋友以外。。。and that happened when we were having argument... Probably tears of anger as well...

有让我难过到很想哭的。。。那些我暗恋好久好久的男人。。。

It's like... there's this part where the girl was crying because she felt very heartbroken due to the guy she liked... (Who at that time was meant to be her cousin)... and this guy who really liked her was listening to her rant and rave... and she was drunk at that time... And that guy had tears in his eyes...

How can people love other ppl so much it make them cry? I'd love to try that... to really know that I'm able to love somebody so much that it made me cry...

Contact lens were dirty... wore them... and eyes got infected... So had to use Chloramphenicol eye drops... and I couldn't wear contact lenses~!!! For 5 days... haha think I'll wear them back tomorrow... first time something like that happened, I'm a lil scared... seriously... u know I woke up every morning... when the infection was worse... and I thought to myself "can I still see today?" and I always feel better when I can see clearly with my contact lenses...

Praise God the infection's gone... :)

No comments: