Sunday, February 11, 2007

Let's see if you can get through it.
if not,you're too scared

Would you kiss the last person you
kissed again?
- Depends. Kissed daddy n mummy... I'd definitely kiss them again... Kissed brutus... definitely kiss him again... Kissed ex... definitely not.

How many girlfriends/ boyfriends have
told you they love you?
- 2...

Have you ever thought that you were
going to marry a person?
- Never those that I went out with

Are you crushing on someone?
- Yes. I'd kill you if I tell you

Have you ever liked someone so much
that it hurt?
- Yes... hurt so much I can't cry

Have you ever made a boyfriend or
girlfriend cry?
- Yes

Are you happier single or in a
relationship?
- Neither... I like being single... definitely has its benefits... but I love the companionship at times...

Have you ever told someone you loved
them and didn't mean it?
- Yes... Bf no. 1... I know I'm mean...

Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Definitely... haha... U know that feeling sucks... it's like... hurting yet U can do nuts.

Have you ever broken someone's heart??
- Yes... and vice versa...

talk to any of ur exs?
- Yes... still do contact...

If you could go back in time and change
things, would you?
- No I wouldn't... But I'd change some stuff I did during my r/s...

Think any of your exes feel the same?
- Definitely

Do you believe that you are a good
boyfriend or girlfriend?
- No... Never was... have to learn tho...

Have you dated people who were not good
to you?
- No they were awesome to me...

Have you been in an abusive
relationship?
- Never...

Have you dated someone older than you?
- Yeah... both of them are...

Younger?
- Never

Do you believe in second chances?
- No...

Do you believe in love at first sight?
- No... lust at first sight yes...

Ever been given an engagement ring?
- Never...

Do you want to get married?
- Definitely...

Has anyone ever told you they wanted to
marry you?
- Yes... but it was all a lie...

Ever liked someone else's boyfriend or
girlfriend?
- Yes... haha... :P

Does heartbreak really feel as bad as
it sounds?
- Yes... you feel like your heart is breaking in half yet U can't do anything... there is a physical hurt which goes all the way to your throat...

No comments: