Friday, February 09, 2007

Saw this on Huiyi's blog... just felt like doing it... :P

Layer ONE
On the Outside
Name: Kaiting
Birth Date: 18/06/1986
Current Status: Single, unattached, don't intend to get attached...
Eye Color: black/brown
Hair Color: Dark brown and gold highlights
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Layer TWO
On the inside
Your Heritage: Chinese... Proud to be one...(Just like Huiyi) proud of my chinese name too~! do, if you can try to pronounce it properly...
Your Fears: Rejection...
Your Weaknesses: So many... too many...
Your Perfect Pizza: Hard question... hehe

Layer THREE
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: I try to thank God... but usually I check my phone... which is bad... so I always thank God in the shower...
Your Bedtime: usually 12-1am ..
Your most missed memory: chung cheng high main days!!! Definitely, I agree with you Huiyi

Layer FOUR
Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald’s or Burger King:BK
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton tea or Nestea: Dun like ang moh teh
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate... definitely
Cappuccino or coffee: haha... Cappucino...Iced Java Chip Frappe from Starbucks is awesome too...

Layer FIVE
Do you
Smoke: NOPE
Curse: NO... haha The worst I say is OH CRAP~! or oh shit... I guess that's one...

Layer SIX
In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Nope
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: Nope
Eaten sushi: YESSSSS
Dyed your hair: Yessss

Layer SEVEN
Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Nope...
Changed who you were to fit in: Yes... trust me I found myself in identity crisis heaps of times

Layer EIGHT
Age you’re hoping to be married: 24... but I dun think that will happen cuz I dun think I'm ready

Layer NINE
In a Girl/Guy
Best eye colour: Black... Chinese pls... Mandarin speaking... YES PLS MANDARIN SPEAKING...
Best hair colour: Black/brown... guess I can't be too selfish since I have brown hair
Short or long hair: SHORT... Long hair is so fashion passe

Layer TEN
What Were You Doing
1 minute ago: Chatting with Lisa...
1 hour ago: In car... Lawrence sendin me home from Combined cell
4.5 hours ago: Combined cell
1 month ago: In Singapore... dun wanna come back
1 year ago: Chinese New Year?

Layer ELEVEN
Finish the sentence
I love: God, my family, my friends.
I feel: encouraged, really empowered. I want to grow as a cell leader
I hate: confrontations
I hide: Who I truly am when I am in a big group...
I miss: chung cheng high main days
I need: to be serious with ministry and job search

Layer TWELVE
Tag 5 people: lazyyyyyy

Awesome~! went for combined cell... it was great great great... really awesome... Can see myself doing great things for cell, more passion this sem than last~! hope it never dies... Keep the burning fire within me, I pray oh LOrd that you will continue to grow me~!... :) Lord I ask that I will bring my cell to greater heights, help us all to become a close knit family and to love each other like we never will... Lord I commit all of us into YOUR mighty great hands... In Jesus's name, amen

Keep the fire burning~!

No comments: