Thursday, November 10, 2005

Sunday's sermon spoke to me... so strongly that I cried...

"But Kaiting you ALWAYS cry at sermons!"

Yes... I sure do...

But this week's sermon was on God bringing you through your Red Seas in your life... When he brought the Israelites out of Egypt in Exodus... He parted the red sea to show his power... Just like the Prince of Egypt. It really spoke to me. These few weeks haven't been easy for me... with exams around the corner, it's just been study, sleep, shower, eat, relax a lil, then study again... for me... and it's just so hard for me to get used to it, because I'm naturally playful... When I sleep, I feel like I've never really slept, cuz I still feel so tired when I wake up... I feel drained... I know God's put me in Perth for a reason, for a purpose... He's brought me so far, I know he won't let me go... He won't drop me... He'll carry me in His arms like a daddy cradling his daughter... Thank you God... :)

In his message, God showed to me that He'll part my red seas for me... My parents salvation, my exams... He'll bring me through them... as long as I believed in Him... The Israelites had to believe in Him... when they saw the red sea parted, they had to take the first step and walk through it before they could get to the other side... I want breakthroughs... I told God... I want to trust in you...

These few days God has been putting verses in my life to tell me I'm not alone... He's constantly there for me... He's been giving people to me, who constantly encourage me... He's been loving me... and being so faithful, even tho I may not have... Thank you God...

Few ppl I really love and thank during this period of time... God has put them in my life... these friends of mine... :P

1. Sheryl...

Has to be you... who talk to me when I'm stressed, call me when I need someone to call me, talk to me in the wee hours of the morning when we both get bored from studying... Girl... thanks... you've been a source of strength and support to me... especially when I need it... the verses from the bible... our laughter, our slowness in the morning... our non-processed brain... :) thanks

2. Daniel...

Thanks... for calling me when I'm really discouraged... thanks for your encouragement when I need it... thanks for making me laugh and laugh when I'm really stressed and discouraged... Thanks for never failing to tell me to pray... Thanks for the red and spotted mushrooms... hahaha yeah... thanks for everything you've done for me... really appreciate you... thanks for being an older brother to me... and always being there for me... tho I hate it when U say I'm 90! or make me sound 20 yrs younger than U!!!

3. Shen Xian...

Thanks for mou mou... really cheered me up when I needed him... hehe he's just so cute... thanks shen xian... :) Your encouraging words... and for teaching me to just put things aside and just get on with stuff... Thanks...

4. Thanks to everyone who wrote me encouraging sms-es... who told me to press on... thanks to those who never gave up on me... thanks for always being there for me...

I know how to Love...

Because...

You first Loved me

We Love, because God first Loved Us...

No comments: