Sunday, November 13, 2005

Check out what my frenZ bought me @ www.hui-yi.blogspot.com

hehehe... Thanks Xuande... I didn't know U really meant it... I was just kidding when I said I needed more clothes... then if I say I want perfume U will buy also issit??? hahahaha

:) Thanks guys...

1. Huiyi... Thanks for going around and shopping even during ur exam perioD!!! Thanks for loving me with all your heart and dedicating your time to me... Thanks for your friendship for... 1...2...3...4...5... years... yeah... 5 years already... time flies... and thanks girl... :) It really means heaps to me... it means going to visit Ms Wong, Mr Lee etc. together... it means countless never ending nights where we just talk... it means never ending friendship...

2. Xuande... hou4 mian4 liang3 zhi1 ma3, qian2 mian4 yi4 zhi1 zhu1!!! :P hahahaha now our little piggy slim down liao... become handsome liao worhZ... :) Thanks for ur friendship all these yrs... since I was 14??? hahaha... when I was a nerdy idiot then... thanks for listening me drool over ZW... thanks for always telling me he's gay... hehehe... but thanks for your heart in friendship... thanks for always sustaining it... by calling me... by just letting me know that you care...

Aiyah... I dun wanna type already... becoming so mushy... meanwhile, check out the tops they bought me...!!!!!

It's really pretty... n v neck toO!

my style!!!

plus white n pink... my fave colour combi...

Love ya guys

:)

No comments: