Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I was pretty upset abt my paper today...

Crapness I spent time studying till 4 am last night and woke up at 7 am this morning... and guess what??? Stuff that I really studied for... didn't come out.

Didn't help that the structures that I drew umpteen times just to help me remember... came up... but I simply didn't remember how to draw it...

I am soooo screwed...

and I didn't even remember what diol was... like hey... I thought I studied??? and when I drew the steroid molecule, I couldn't even draw the diol part... I was like... wtf???

Yes... kt's so smart...

I couldn't stop myself from feeling so discouraged and like sad... it's not like I didn't know how to do... I just conveniently forgot...??? Well... to be fair... I didn't know how to do one part in section A... but then calculations... I am usually quite good at it... BUT WHATever man... I couldn't do it at all... during the exams... what was wrong with me??? I was super disappointed... cuz it wasn't like I didn't study... I DID study... but I couldn't remember... how smart is that???

And after that... I just felt like crying... but I didn't know who I could cry with... That shows for the lack of friends?????!!!!! hahaha... and then later I just went out for lunch and came home and slept... at least I slept... I feel so much better now...

Thank You father Lord for giving me the chance to glorify your name... I know I've done the best I can... even tho it probably isn't good enough. Lord, I just pray for lenient examiners who will mark my paper leniently... I just pray that you will keep your hands upon me and the rest of my examinations... I commit all the papers into your mighty hands... I pray you let me see your plan in me... even if I get a supplementary or fail... I still want to trust in you... and I want to see your plans... I pray you sustain me all the way... In Jesus's name... Amen

No comments: