Thursday, November 24, 2005

Oh MY GODDDDDD

Exams are finally finally finally over!!!!!

Yesterday after my paper... which so painfully ended at 4:00 pm... well it wasn't all that good so let's not talk about it... I went to Gelaré with Lisa, Andrea, Sophia n Priscilla... n we just hung out... n ate ice cream n talked... then we went to Hana's bbq place... to get Korean bbq... it's all U can eat!!!!!! hahahaha... and there was like squid, mussels, prawns, assorted meat, kimchee, rice n fried stuff, n jelly n stuff... all u can eat for like 31.50 per person!!! hahaha well... I lugi-ed out... cuz I am not the kind who eats a lot...

And well... then went to pick up sister... n came home... showered, Xuande called me to congratulate me on finishing exams... n I just fell asleep after talking on the phone... I like didn't even turn off the lights! That was how tired I was... then I slept all the way till 9am... Felt like I didn't even sleep properly at all the past week... hehehe now I'm typing, I still feel tired...

Then I went SHOPPING!!!!

oooo... went to Koorong first, bought a daily devotional, a fiction story book for myself n a birthday present... hahaha quite ex hey... adding up everything... all my money I saved in the months of not eating in uni has all been spent today... grinZ!!!!

Then went to northbridge, got BBT n bought some chinese movies... haha am going to pick them up tomorrow... :P

Then we went to Garden city!!!!! I bought lotsa bling blings... hehehe :P a pair of really large hoop earrings... n a silver necklace... Silver necklace from Accessorize... and Hoop earrings from Girlfriend...

Silver Necklace was 4.95, Hoop earrings 6.99... :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me in the earrings n necklace... looks nice????

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me... Sorry for all the posing!!!!!

and then walked around and bought myself a bag from Victoria Stations... I've never heard of that name before... but anyway, it's really nice... I like the bag!!! Cost me $24.95...

And I feel soooooooo much more relaxed... So much better now... So really, spending money is such a good way to relieve stress... griNZ... ohhhhhhhhhhhh yaaaaaay I wish I was really rich n can spend all my money!!!!! :P

hehehe am so not satisfied...!!!

What to do??? I'm a bimbo!

No comments: