Monday, November 21, 2005

I had a realyl bad paper today...

Pharmaceutics 200... when I really did heaps of study for it... and tried to memorise + understand concepts... guess what???

Lots of memory stuf came out plus I stuffed up this 12 mark question... calculations... and in calculations, when 1 step is wrong, the whole qn is just gone... gone gone gone... and I was really really upset about it... So I decided to turn off my phone... didn't wanna get contacted... had peace on my way home... so that's good...

and when I got home... I was just throwing tantrum... That's so not good... I tore up all my handwritten notes... and just threw them away... I was asking God why... like why??? I did study... I really pia-ed for this paper... but I didn't know why I couldn't do it... I cried... and then went to sleep... oh... before that I turned on my phone...

So received many smses and phone calls... Shen xian smsed me a picture of woodstock n he told me to read bible n pray... :) thanks shen xian... I was really tired tho... so I slept a lot today... and then I just wasn't happy at all la...

Then I got up... took Shen xian's advice n opened my bible...

Deuteronomy 30:4
If any of you are driven out to the farthest parts under heaven, from there the Lord your God will gather you, and from there He will bring you back...

I felt like God was telling me... no matter how troubled I am, or how far my troubles go out to, He will still bring me home... He will still sustain me...

Deuteronomy 30:9
The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good...

I felt he was speaking to me... telling me I just have to trust Him and he will just give it all to me...

"Sorry father Lord for me ever doubting in you. Lord father I know you love me... and I just want to ask that you sustain me... continue to keep me... and watch over me... help me to trust you more... and Lord father, I just ask that you will be there for me, especially during this period of time, where I'm really feeling down. Father, I know there is none like you... and I really want to trust you... so I want to cancel all the images that Satan puts in my mind in Jesus name! I want to claim victory from you... for me, and my friends... eg. Sheryl, shen xian, Daniel... these people who've given me hope... and given me love... when I really needed it... because we're your children! Lord father, thanks... In Jesus's name amen..."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pig!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me... just when I was bored

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Us in Singapore... :P ages ago...

No comments: