Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Outing with my favourite girlssssss

Congratulations to my ardent blog fan aka Marcus Cheong (Just Kidding) for the completion of his exams~!!!!

Went to the city today with a few of my favourite girls... Jaclyn, Cheahyen, and SuErn... and Su Ern's friend (Phoebe) who was visiting from Singapore...

First we went to buy some stuff from Woolworths... For Jac's parents... and Cheah yen's parents... Then met up with Su Ern and Phoebe, then we went to Supre~

Tried on some really cute clothes, which, according to Jac, has interesting writing...



Su Ern's sooooo lovely la.... "That's major"



I'm too pretty for homework~!!!! AMEN~!!!!!!



Says Kiss and Tell... Unfortunately I can only get the "Kiss"...



Jaclyn and I~!!!!! In a funny hat~!!!! Really blessed to have you :)



Then we progressed to white hats which looked slightly nicer~ Still I realised that Asians can't pull off hats/caps well...



We tried on hairbands just before the shop closed... :) Though you can't see much of it, BUT they were really pretty hairbands, tho pretty expensive... Like $13.95



Camwhoring with Cheah Yen~



Camwhoring again~! Jac, Cheahyen and I

At the end of the day, we were slugging around with really painful feet and tired souls... Yet was a fruitful day~ I was becoming more and more manja, like a blueberry cheesecake...

But all in all...

Love you girls... :)

No comments: