Monday, November 19, 2007



I am super excited~!!!!! OK... Xuande, my bimbotic self is surfacing again...

Ppl who know me well know that I go extremely crazy over eye make up... I mean... that's the only thing I do to my face~ OK I'm lying... Because I do put lip gloss as well... That's about it all...

Every Sunday... procedure

1) Pull down eyelids and put eye liner on inner lid... (People find that this hurts their eyes... BUT I really really love putting eyeliner on my inner lid... It makes your eyes look bigger... It really does~!)

2) Curl eye lashes

3) Put mascara on my extremely ugly and short and sparse asian eyelashes... I agree with Xia Xue on this point... Chinese have extremely ugly, short and sparse eyelashes... AND I always have hope that the mascara lengthens my eyelashes... AND I have 3-4 coats of mascara each time... BIG BIG fan of mascara...

4) Curl eye lashes again

5) Compare eyes... haha and go "wow what a good job"

6) Skip step 5, I was just kidding... do up the other eye and put eyeshadow according to colour of clothes worn...

AND I always had problems putting on fake eyelashes~!!!! Thanks to this... I can put on nice eyelashes now... and hopefully look nice...

Pray that this day comes :)

No comments: