Monday, November 19, 2007

Finished the last exam of my school life... IF I securely pass this paper, I'd have graduated... Ask me how I feel??? I really don't know... The feeling of not having to go back to uni anymore, going into the workforce... It scares me... The uncertainty of the future... What's next??? Pharmacy 777 Maylands... Then??? Singapore??? Melbourne??? Maybe not Perth... Maybe UK??? The uncertainty...

BUT I'm not worried, cuz I know God will make a way... For me...

Was walking all alone at uni yesterday... Walking from EJ to Building 408... And it struck me. This will be the last time I'll walk all alone in uni... This is going to be the last time that I'll be studying at uni... And this will be the last time I see the people I see at uni... It was serene, and quiet... That walk... Really cuz it was a Sunday... But it really struck me that it was going to be the last time I do something like that...

How many times have I walked alone in uni, just appreciating the surroundings??? None... The fast paced walk to lectures have overtaken the time I took off to appreciate my surroundings... I have been so blessed, yet I do not know...

After exams I went to meet up with Keith and Jin Chuan... This is the last time I'll see Keith in Perth... Maybe??? Gonna miss him heaps~!!!!! We've known each other for 5 yrs now... and all I can say is, I've been so so blessed... Though we had that misunderstanding in Canning College, I must really say that your friendship has blessed me so so much... Thank you for being a big brother to me, and always remembering my birthday... I've been so blessed... Sharing with me... even though we might be on wrong frequencies... Teaching me so much... Am soooo gonna miss you...



With Jin Chuan and Keith




At church... Xin Rui's going back home too... soon... Gonna miss you girl...

No comments: