Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dad messaged me on Sunday night

"Dear please sleep early tonight and have enough energy for your exams tomorrow, daddy and mummy always with you"

It put a tear in my eyes... My daddy and mummy are the 2 ppl who love me most on earth...

And it put a thought to my mind...

Why is it that to them I am treated like a princess, yet I allow myself to be stepped over, treated like dirt by SOME people around me? They will never break my heart, instead I break theirs... Yet SOME people just treat my heart like dirt... At least my daddy and mummy know how important I am to them...

And so does God...

So what right do SOME people have to treat me like a piece of dirt? I seriously don't know, and all I can do is to ask them to reconsider that... I am a princess oK??? IN the LEONG kingdom, and in the GOD kingdom...

Because from today onward, Kaiting will NOT be a plank for people to walk over...

From today onward, I will be strong. Focussing on His kingdom. From today onward, I will NOT be a pushover. Tough luck those who think I'm gonna be easy to bully. Because guess what?

It's over

And to my dear dear cousin *HugZ* U looking prettier and prettier... I'm serious~!!!! I think it just runs in the family la... hehe... Continue to seek God and He will give you the plans that He revealed for you to be. And I believe he'll map out your God given destiny for you... Dear girl, I Know that you will emerge stronger... with wings more beautiful than the most beautiful butterfly on earth. Always know that God has great plans for you... and that He has never never ever let you go... Take your relationship a further step, Fall more and more in love with Him. Learn to lean on Him and worship him. Because that is what He yearns to have with you... Be led by the spirit. Then you will experience fullness of life and abundant joy... I love you my dear...

I really do...

No comments: