Monday, August 28, 2006

Went out with Dan today... was a good catch up session from before... haven't seen him in like AAAAAAAAgesssssss :) Really miss him, and the way he used to make me laugh like a crazy girl... :)

First he picked me up... then we went to the city... parked car at CPP... then later we went to the Swan bell tower to take a ferry across to mill point... Huiyi remember that episode of your life??? And then we went for lunch... at guess where?

OYSTER BAR...

The silly guy... whoever has oysters for lunch??? But yeah... we had oysters (24 of them) for lunch... and had a cajun chicken caesar salad to share... Daniel kept giving me oysters... and like ask me to "duo1 chi1 duo1 chi1" and like... I was like... OK... ate so many oysters... Really feel like vomitting now... till e point I wasn't in the mood for the salad already... we had a great catch up session over lunch... and when the time came to pay the bill I was like "yeah... yeah... I know... I won't even try to pay..." and he was like "yeah... glad that U know... " hahaha... and so... yeah... what happened was I didn't go out with any money at all today... was thinking of withdrawing it, but didn't get the chance to, because the guy paid for everything...

THEN went back to CITY

Went shopping for Kong's present... won't let U guys know what Dan bought... haha but anyway, then we went to look at wireless routers... He told me he'll help me buy... thanks... :)

After that, we went to Gelare for waffles... haha... Yes... he paid again... We had Jamaican and choc overload... a whole bunch of choc for choc lovers... haha then he drove me home...

Had a pleasant surprise when we got home... I don't know why he thought I like YSL baby doll... but anyway... he gave me a very belated birthday present...

Yes dan... it's late...

hahaha... he gave me YSL baby doll perfume... 4 miniatures... all shimmery...

Thank U so so much... really will treasure it...

Think I feel sick from all the oysters... Ppl say it's an aphrodisiac??? :P I doubt so... I feel so so sick now... it's not funny

Love U guys...

No comments: