Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I believe Cinderella is not half as clumsy as me... so despite my futile efforts at trying to claim that honour of being princess cinderella... it's just failing... terribly...

haha...

I messaged a friend what happened to me today... and he replied "y u so clumsy one...???"

Gosh...

Yes listen up... I poked a needle into my finger today... I think Prof Marshall was quite amused by me... just as I'm amused by myself too... hahaha... Well what happened was I was doing sterile lab la... so trying to fix the needle onto the syringe... and then remove the cap from the needle...

Well... was going thru the "begging position" of pulling the cap away from the needle... and then it was quite tough to pull the cap away ah... The needle was like stuck to the cap... and when I did finally pull the cap away from the needle, the needle stuck into my finger~!!!!!! so I like pulled it out la... poor patient... he's gonna have NO sterile infusion... hahaha...

Then blood was running down my palm and stuff... and dripping... can't believe I still had the mood to wipe the bench while priscilla went to look for a bandaid for me... then prof marshall came by... and brought me to clean my wound... haha he's like a father hey... really really... like my daddy if I cut my hand... then yeah... I realised he's not as mean as he seems... sure he's strict... but he's quite nice... :)

Anyway... yeah... just that thought that cinderella won't be poking needles into her fingers... :P silly me... oooo I had a hep B booster jab yesterday... hope it all works well...

Love ya all... continue to love Jesus ya?

No comments: