Sunday, August 06, 2006

Had a 2 hour nap just now... yet I still feel sleepy and tired...

Gosh... don't feel like e real me these days... don't know why I've been feeling tired, sleepy...

Ben Ho got into hospital... with Kidney failure... He got SLE... also known as Lupus, where ur immune system starts attacking your own body... His was quite serious... It attacked his kidneys... Guess really got to pray for healing for him... Only God can work miracles... I believe nothing we can do... except for ask for him...

This brings me back to what Pastor Joyce was talking about today... about asking... Do U know that God wants to bless you abundantly??? Not just little, but abundantly... haha and she got to this part I could feel my eyes starting to water... like... U know this overwhelming of feelings, where U suddenly got this huge pang of emotions, and ur nose starts to have this weird achy feeling and U know e tears are coming??? Gosh the main reason I hate to cry during freshies is cuz I've got make up on... and anyway, yeah... so I blinked back the tears... Ps Joyce was just telling us about how she was disciplining Renee and they got to the reconciliation step... and they hugged, and then she told Renee "U know, mummy loves you... No matter what happens, mummy still loves you"

God does too...

Just a thought... I've stuffed up so many times... maybe not severe, but still, I've stuffed up... But God still loves me... and I just feel so blessed hey... Because He loves me... hahaha... Can you imagine that??? I have to be one of those whom ppl find hard to love... hahaha I'm like selfish... stubborn at times... I lie to get myself out of trouble... really hard to love... BUT... He still loves me... and U know what the beauty of it all is???

He loves me unconditionally...

hahaha... just a wee bit of nostalgia...

Assignments due... and everything... Really need to draw strength from God ne... hahaha... It's hard... to still be able to trust HIM despite all... BUT I know that's the only way out...

Becoming chubby...

hahaha this week realised I've been seeing Yusuke everyday... gosh... cuz I have to... hahaha he's like my "personal chauffer" already... really nice guy... but U Know what? He thought I'm 24... So... not that nice anymore... hahaha

Anyway... just thinking abt asking for blessings...

Hmm... just some personal thoughts running through...

No comments: