Thursday, February 16, 2006

Somehow... things change

when U grow older your perspective of things change...

Huiyi was talking to me about how she'd be helping me plan my wedding... and helping it take effect... thanks girl I want a white wedding at a church and I want lilies in my bouquet, I'll be throwing it :P

I was so sure I'd be settling down in perth... with my new family there... and getting married at 24 was what I really wanted...

Yet now I'm not so sure anymore...

曾經那麼堅決﹐想留在柏斯發展的我﹐現在似乎長大了。已不是當年的小女生。已經不會一枚地只顧慮到自己。畢竟﹐人是會長大。

Home is where the heart is...

這句話說得很對﹐很實際。有時會不經問自己﹐ PERTH 到底有多麼適合我嗎﹖我想﹐ 並沒有。畢竟心不屬於那裡。我想﹐叫我放棄自己的家園居住在一個根本就不屬於我的國家﹐ 我辦不到。

Somehow... I've grown older... and grown up...

Growing older is not a process you can stop. But growing up is something you can control... 快要二十歲的我﹐發現自己似乎長大了。思想方面也成熟了。

When I was young, I thought of dolls... Now that I'm older... I worry bout boys.. and in the future, I'll worry about wrinkles... This thought just struck me... I saw something similar to this sentence... I read in a book... and this is sooooooo true... When I was younger this didn't make much sense... but now I look back at it...

Adeline and I

Gosh we're talking about marriage when it used to be polly pocket and cupcake dolls

Huiyi and I

Planning marriage... talking about stuff like this as opposed to Jerry Yan (don't tell me U dun remember)

Mr Lee and me and Huiyi

Workforce... Prospects of jobs... Girlfriend... Marriage... Family... as opposed to Miss Compre and Miss compo

Things we'd never have thought about when we were younger...

Time flies... and I find myself trapped in a time bomb... which will never turn back...

and the sentence "If only I could turn back time" really depicts the feelings of many

If only...

Ifs...

Live life to your fullest and don't bother about Ifs

看著孩子們天真無邪的笑容﹐你是否很想回到過去﹖

Lamenting... Don't mind me...

I realised I'd feel really bad if my friend really broke up with his gf... cuz I told him to if he thinks the r/s wudn't work out... plus they gonna be long distance and he told me he dun think it'd work out... but still if they really do break up any time soon I think I'd feel really bad...

No comments: