Monday, February 13, 2006

It's 2:29 am and I really ought to be in bed by now, judging from the fact that I'm yawning heaps and that I'll have to wake up at 7 tomorrow... BUT

Can't seem to get to sleep... prolly cuz I'm going back to Australia in 5 days... Was just lying in bed and thinking of it... and the thought is quite scary...

Imagine... Friday night I'll still be in bed. In Malaysia...

Saturday night I'll be back in Australia...

Somehow this holiday seems so short... so short...

I hate growing up... growing up loses all the privileges U used to have when U were a kid...

"sa jiao-ing" isn't cute anymore
You have to work. work. work. and somehow your holiday jsut flies without being able to spend time with your family...

I hate Australia all of a sudden... Wish I never had to go back...

Don't want

Don't like

The long awaited holiday is going to be over soon... have spent 6 weeks in Malaysia... and that's it...

No comments: