Friday, February 10, 2006

Gosh I just came back from KL... and I realise how much I'm gonna miss my dear little piggy... hahaha... Once I used to think that best friends don't exist... but now I realise... I have 1... :P and that's her la... I guess I can totally trust her cuz I know she wun backstab me... hahaha... yeah man... and I totally miss her morning "cowie" (s) yes man... she totally's annoying... keeps calling me cowie mooie... Quote from Adeline : WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM MAN!!!! hehehe and I'm totally gonna miss waking up in the morning and seeing your face... I miss u!!!! *sob sob* now I'm going to cry... hahahhaa no no won't waste my tears on U

Anyway... been having someone to accompany me to the dentist... man who's gonna tell me to "chill" next time when I go to the dentist??? and who is gonna accompany me to walk at the shops outside and get contact lens solution next time????!!! hehehe U better go to Curtin if U don go to NUS ya... sigh... am gonna miss U heapssss...

I realised I've got a friend... tho she insists I'm not her best friend I'm her cow but that's not the point... hahaha... someone whom I can stay apart from for 1 yr... yet when I come back, we have more things to talk about then ever... and we realise we've grown up... we're talking about marriage... about proposal... about ideal valentines... about surprises... a huge jump from barbie, polly pocket and cup cake dolls...

anyway stayed at Pan Pacific Pacific floor yesterday with Adz... and then we went to the Pacific Lounge for dinner... it was a buffet sort of thing... and we finished up all the tartlets!!! crazy... I had 6, and she had 7... I reckon we both finished the whole plate... then we escaped to the Mall... bought some A4 paper... and ball point pens... then later we went to check out phones... we were in a giggly mode and were like laughing at everything the sales person said... and there were really rude ones... and we were talking about complaining about him to customer service... and the guy at the other desk (I reckon same company but not friends) said "yes... go complain" grinZ... and that guy was super entertaining... we were laughing so much that we were still in a giggly mood... :)

Today we went to 1 U and then took a love gety... turned out pretty dark tho... but I relaly like it!!! lets take nicer ones next time!!!

No comments: