Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Got back from a 4 day short shopping + holiday thing in Singapore... and since my "adorable cousin" tells me to blog about her, I did hehe...

Brought her to Singapore...

Day 1.

Went to Singapore after lunch at about 3. Then while on the bus, Jc's mum called me, and said next time if I have some time, if I could just bring him to Singapore along? and I said yes... but I dun think I'll have some time now anymore... cuz I'm going back next saturday already... can U believe it???? next saturday... man... that's so fast... am SOOOOOOO gonna miss home... anyway, met up with Zhenwei, and Adeline the ding dong was carrying a huge luggage bag, cuz she brought heaps of stuff to Singapore... and she hurt her shoulder!!! Anyway, met Zhenwei for dinner... and had a short chat... and we walked around... gosh he was sooooo quiet man... and he was such a darling cuz he carried Adeline's bag for her... hahhaa thanks man... I think it was pretty heavy and thank God U were there to help us... I know it was pretty heavy for U but u still held it all the way to the MRT station... thank U :) and we gave him crap about valentines day present which he hasn't even bought... hahaha bad boy bad boy... then met up with er jie jie n her colleagues for karaoke session... n there were these 2 totally tone deaf ppl... 1 guy was quite cute... but can't sing... that's quite sad... then that night got home at about 2:30, slept at 3+ and the next day Adeline complained er jie jie was punching her at night... (ps Adeline thinks I had pretty intelligent conversation with Zhenwei... actually I ain't dumb... it's just that when I go out with Adeline, I talk dumb and when we don't actually talk dumb we go "omg this is too smart" and we start talking about nails)

Day 2

Met up with Huai Tze for lunch... at Sakae Sushi... then we talked so much about lesbians too!!! hahahaha then later met uo with er jie jie at Jrg point... did some shopping, I bought stuff from chamelon and OP... gosh they were having a massive sale and U should have seen the number of kiasu singaporeans in there grabbing at the t-shirts and flip flops!!! and we went in and got 2 t shirts for wei cuz he spoilt his t shirt and he was very upset... and then went over to Changi airport. Met up with wei and had fish and co for dinner... had the fish and chips and seafood platter for 2... was really good... then sent er jie jie to the departure halll then later met up with xd, edwin and daniel... sometimes think Xuande's really corny and stuff... and it makes it annoying at times... and then Adeline was really quiet... I reckon she just wasn't in the mood... griNZ...

Day 3

Church in a looooooooooong time!!!!! hahaha finally got the chance to go to church with Huai Tze and Wen... and we went for lunch with Wen's and gf, Lynn... was very nice and interesting... WEn kept talking about stupid stuff like drug addicts and stuff... think lynn's really lucky cuz I'd love to have wen for my bf too... but he's my cousin... really big BUT!!! hahaha... and he was really stupid... Lynn ganged up with us to bully him... there was once he said "Punctuality's my middle name" and Lynn called him Mr Tan Punctuality Wen... and we said... or Punctuality Tan Huai Wen would be nice... really relaly very amusing and entertaining... after that went for karaoke... then went home...

Day 4

Came home from Singapore... yaaaaay home sweet home... :) met up with Sheryl... and then just talked a bit... Adeline the bimbo likes her... hehhee

ok I just did my nails... was expensive... RM 64... manicure + nail art... but given a chance... I prolly wudn't do it anymore... or maybe before wedding... haha

No comments: