Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Trying out Liese Hair dye

Trying out Liese Hair dye...

After being influenced by my piggy cousin, I decided to go and try the Liese Hair dye...
Basically it's a DIY hair dye, which foams and you just apply it like shampooing ur hair.

The verdict?

1) It gives a pretty colour!!! I chose Mocha Orange, it wasn't as light as I thought it'd be but good enough. I like it!

2) Though it is quite pretty, you have to be really careful, do rub it into the roots as well, as there is the risk that the colour will come out unevenly. That's what happened to mine.

3) Really really easy to use. And I mean idiotproof. Mix 2 solutions, wear gloves, rub in, wait 20 min and dang! U've got hair of different colour :)

What do I say about this colour?

I like it and WILL definitely use it again!!!

There you go! it's ur call on this one :)


1 comment:

Innocent boy said...

Nice hair style