Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Things that make me smile

There are 10 things that make me smile
1) GOD - If not for him, I'd still be lost. I'd be bitter. I'd be the un-confident me that I was 5 years ago. I wouldn't know how to smile, I wouldn't be strong like I am right now. Yes, I Yes, I have experienced pain, hardships, heartwrenching, heart breaking moments. BUT it is for him that I stand proudly and say that I'm daddy's girl.

2) MY FAMILY - We are a unique bunch of people. Couldn't have stood stronger than I am now if not for mummy's influence. Couldn't have been the happy, bubbly self I am now if not for da jie jie and jack. Couldn't have learnt to love if not for wei and er jie jie and keat and everyone at home. I am blessed. I have a home. I call it mine :)

3) JEREMY - What can I say? He just makes me smile. When I'm upset, he lends me his shoulder. When I cry, he's there to soothe me. When I go silly we both laugh together. He complements me :) He really does. Am blessed because of him. 6 months on... And I still feel like I'm the luckiest girl ever :)

4) BEST FRIENDS - They make me smile, listen to my woes, and cry with me... Tho some of them cry even before I do... BUT I truly am blessed, because you have blessed me :)
Lin, Xin, Seng, Tim... Thank you...

AND OF COURSE

5) BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS WHICH BRIGHTEN UP MY DAY

6) 2-YEAR-OLD BLOG POSTS WHICH SOUND REALLY GAY

7) CUSTOMERS AT WORK WHO MAKE ME SMILE

8) COLLEAGUES WHO ARE SWEET

9) MUSIC LESSONS

10) BABIES

:)

I love my life... It's beautiful...

All God given... GLory to HIM

No comments: