Sunday, July 15, 2007

Was going to delete my previous post... due to increasing amount of blog readers... :P Who come up after church to talk abt my post :P

BUT after seeing the comment from Adz... Decided not to cuz it's so precious to me... Thanks my dear... I am learning... :)

Pastors brought back this DVD from Hillsongs... and it was by Bishop TD Jakes... Played during church today...

I was touched... God really really spoke to me... Like how people are always standing on a lower level cuz they are never daring to go up to a higher level...

He put the number 100 in a new perspective

1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10
11.12.13.14.15.16.17.18.19.20
21.22.23.24.25.26.27.28.29.30

Yep indeed 100 is just a series of 10s on a higher level... Why do we stay on 10s on the lower level, never daring to go to 1s on the higher level??? That is why people stay stagnant...

It really spoke to me... Learn how to let go of the 10s on your lower level and start small from your higher level again... God was awesome... He was telling me to let go... of things in my life...

Then Bishop Jakes brought up this story of this eagle which was killed... Because it had picked up a weaver for lunch, but the weaver was biting into its chest and it refused to let go... So it died...

Learning how to let go... is hard... BUT if I don't let go... I'll die... spiritually and emotionally...

It was awesome... It spoke deep into my heart... And after church... Marcus came and said "Don't harden your heart... let go"<-- tho in a joking manner (I think)

But it was really what I wanted to hear...

Thank God for awesome speakers... and awesome friends...

No comments: