Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thank God for the results I got for my oral exam...

Didn't deserve them... BUT He still gave it to me...

Am SOOOOO blessed... NO supp paper, NO fail...

Was super discouraged on Tuesday, after I left the examination room... Cuz I couldn't diagnose the OTC case (It was scabies)... Neither did I give correct answer when Jenny asked me about the mode of action of Diabex... GOSH I even thought it was a sulfonylurea, when it was obviously the bi-guanite Metformin... (Sorry bout the jargon here guys)... I almost cried~ I couldn't even answer properly how to dispense medication for an emergency doctors bag supply for a doctor I couldn't recognise...

AND so I went for a little bit of retail therapy ;)

AND got this bag... A black A4 size bag to put all my stuff...

Man never knew that when a girl buys on impulse... SHE REALLY BUYS HER WAY THROUGH... It is NOT NOT NOT funny... I was so tempted to buy all the bags I saw... 1 red one, 1 black one... and this bag... Took me so much effort to restrain myself~!!!!!

Am so totally in the mood for A4 sized bags now...

:)

No comments: