Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy belated Aprils fool everyone... Got the chance to fool someone???

Well as for me, I got to listen to Usha fool pastor, had my fair share of fooling karen...

I think I was pretty silly...

Anyway last night was awesome... Went to The Royal to celebrate Karen's birthday... 22 ppl in total, it was great...

http://www.royalbarandbrasserie.com.au/

Got some Spaghetti Marinara, I'm sure all of U know how spaghetti marinara looks like, so I don't have to elaborate or put some pictures up...

Then I was looking at some people around me going "U want? U want?"

and Jimmy was like "Hmm... no la I bet it won't be enough for U"

and I was like... :(

hehe I wasn't really sad la... But I know I deserve that comment simply cuz I eat so so so much... that I think I could eat the whole sky if it fell down...

So anyways, I ate that... and it was pretty good... tho a tad too salty... And that ended my dinner, nothing fabulous, just OK... And silly me, cuz I set my watch 1 hour before for daylight savings... I forgot to set it back... So then I looked at my watch and go...

"Oh gosh it's 8:30 already" when we started ordering...

Then I looked at Lawrence... and go "is it really 8:30???" or something like that...

And Usha and Lawrence both let me know that my time was a lil cacat... So then i had to set my watch an hour slow...

BUT BUT BUT...

I just cut my nails recently... so I couldn't pull the dial out (oh by the way it's a feminine mechanical watch which is PINK) and so I had to get someone to pull it out for me...

SO SILLY~!!!!!! And anyway this shows how often I Wear watches... Used to wear them more frequently... BUT not anymore... STILL I like watches... actually, I love watches... It's just cuz... U know that feeling where U stop wearing watches for a while cuz the battery stops and U can't get used to wearing watches anymore???

I was like that...

Haha... And yesterday I went crazy with make up... Foundation, eyeliner, blusher, lipstick... 2 colours for eyeliner, black and blue~!!!!! hahaha... Awesome... I told Lawrence bout stages that girls go through...

There's the time where U aren't so ai4 mei3... Or rather the phase... That phase where nothing really matters, even though U have really ugly hair, or really ugly dressing... U being very comfy with urself, and ur looks... And ur circle of friends around you...

Then u slowly, through time, through environment, through changes in friends around you, start to change as well... You start to see the importance in dressing, in make up, in wearing skirts... Trust me... the only skirt I wore till I was 18 was the chung cheng high school uniform skirt... And seriously, I hated skirts...



Me... 2004

The me now photos... just scroll down and see them la...

Big change...

Oh well... haha I feel like sleeping d... Will post up some photos after I get them from Karen they all...

We sang Karen a birthday song, by the riverside... will update soon...

So sweet man...

hehe... anyway, I shall go to bed soon...

Night night... love ya all guys...

No comments: