Monday, April 30, 2007

Answers~!!!! Man U guys are boring... only like what 4 ppl did this questionaire thing... boy I feel so unloved...

1. My favourite colour is Baby pink. And yes it is... definitely...

2. I did my piano examinations till diploma level - Nope... I didn't do diploma, in fact I only got as high as grade 8 for my piano exams... and guess what??? My results were 100/150... and 100 is a just pass~!

3. I love sports - NOPE I DETEST sports... anything that makes me sweat??? No...

4. I had 2 boyfriends before - Yep... 1 in Singapore, and 1 in Perth

5. My first kiss was at age 16 - Yes... and it was in the cinema...

6. I studied 10 years in Singapore - Yes... Primary 1 - 6, Sec 1-4... Altogether 10 years...

7. I was teacher's pet, esp for chinese in sec 3 - I guess huiyi begs to differ from me... hehe I think I was teachers pet... but anyway this is a very personal point of view... so even if true or false (Which I marked true as being 1 point) give yourself a point if U said false...

8. The longest crush I ever had for a guy was for 4 years - Yes... Mr Lim Zhen Wei

9. I was accused of stealing before - Yes that was in sec 3... when my auntie thought I opened her safe and took all her money out... and she called my house and requested my mum to check my bag... That's why till now I'm still very wary of her...

10. I went through a gothic phase - NEVER

11. My favourite food is Sharks Fin - NOPE I don't have a favourite food... in fact I love eating everything...

12. I absolutely love winter - NEVER EVER~!!!!!! I love spring... Winter's too cold for me...

13. My favourite movie is legally blonde and I have watched it 5 times - Yes yes yes... ~!!!! And I can do the bend and snap very well...

14. I can dance - Yes I can, but not very well at all~!!!! My theory is... whoever with 2 legs can't dance???

15. I can cry on cue - I know I love to cry... BUT NO I can't cry on cue... hehe or else I'll be in drama by now...

16. I have too many good girlfriends I don't know who to ask as my bridesmaid - YES absolutely... very true...

17. My favourite subjects, in ascending order are physics, english, maths, chemistry - YES... I love chemistry absolutely... And tho I have a good grasp of english I don't like it...

18. My favourite place in Singapore is Marine Parade - No... there are 2 places in Singapore I really love... 1) Chung Cheng High School (Main) and 2) Bugis... Never liked Marine Parade

19. I love to sms more than I call - Definitely... I think the reason being because I got tired of talking on the phone

20. My favourite animals are dolphins - Yes... yes... yes... I really love dolphins... I think they're really adorable...

Gosh... yes... that's the results.... :) guess have to post more stuff up about me~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please loh! i really beg to differ!!

since when u r teacher pet for chinese? i thought it will be the china students...

but u r definitely a teacher pet for chemistry.

haha.

and duhz! i forgot what i put for that marine parade thingy..
but yah lah! who will like MP and bugis more than cchsm!!



hui yi

Kaiting said...

I dunno why I put chinese la...
cuz in my memory ms wong like me a lot a lot one... haha... n she had very very good comments for my daddy...

but yes I know I was a teacher's pet... how not to be??? :P

Love ya dear...