Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Was looking at Clement and Lisa's wedding photos...

Sweet... Looks like a really well planned wedding, and well organised and well rehearsed one...

It was held at Swan Valley, on a hot summer's day... Vineyard wedding... really sweet...

Looking at photos now, Lisa's dad's walking her down to the area where they hold the wedding... I guess U can call it the stage...

A thought came to my mind...

Is my dad ever gonna walk me to my wedding???

Oh well... the first thought is "no"

But I guess... by faith we conquer and that was how Jesus conquered the dead... So one day my dad will walke me down the ailse(gosh I forgot how to spell)

Lisa's a really beautiful bride... Not just in appearance, but even her character and mannerisms... Go for it dear, believe in u, in God and in ur marriage...

I believe a God centered marriage will be so beautiful... Not to say there won't be problems, but U can work things out... because u focus on God... so then you can work things out... and divorce won't ever be thought of as a back door...

:)

No comments: