Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I was in a bad mood today...

Nuff said... just in a mood to complain...

Just cuz I'm sick and tired of working... Working working and working... It's like I rarely have a break, the only break I have is 1 Sunday in 2 weeks...

Am pretty sick of it... Plus the other girls were talking during lunch... And they quit their casual job once they started rotation just cuz it was getting too much for them to bear... And I was kinda sian about it... Esp just thinking... "Why am I doing all this?"

Working for my living...

BUT thank God I only have to pay my phone bills...

Thank U to those who allowed me to complain to them...

今天的我, 心里比较脆弱...

因为... 梁凯婷毕竟是人,她不是神...

今天非常希望有个男生在身边似的... 有双耳朵来聆听自己发的牢骚...

但是...

人毕竟要长大... 不能一辈子依赖他人... 小公主需要成长...

On a lighter note... I was cheered up after I saw Yan Pin's birthday photos~!!!! It was really cute hey... haha Sue anne says I've got apple cheeks she want to pinch... thanks to Usha's top and Iris's jeans where I could wear... to the party...

:)

Anyways, thank God...

I feel better after crying... :)

No comments: