Saturday, March 24, 2007

Some guys just never fail to AMAZE me with their childishness...

Weird how some people can be so high up in their career ladder yet be so childish...

Sorry I'm getting a bit anal here... BUT I think oh well I shall not disclose too much here... Lest the whole world knows who I'm annoyed about...

Daylight savings are almost getting to an end... A bit of a shame, really... Cuz I pretty much enjoy the daylight savings, gives me more time to call home really... LIke when I call home at 10 here, it's only 9 back home... and so I get more chance that my parents aren't sleeping yet...

Other than that... yea... it turns dark at 8pm which is really not that bad considering that few months ago it turned dark at 9~!!!! Cell leaders had to announce to cell that it was gonna be end of daylight savings...

As usual, I really love my cell group, even those who are hard to love~!!!!!!

They really make my day, esp since I've got an amazing bunch of core whom I believe can grow so much more if we put them in a position to grow... :) Love ya guys and I really appreciate the effort that you've put in for cell even tho I don't say it...

Had my tutor visit, nuff said... It was bad... Didn't know what she was after, but oh well... it's really awesome, though quite daunting that I had to sit in front of her and answer all the questions... It's daunting cuz it's someone who actually knows her stuff and for me, hmm... I don't really know mine... This has kinda served as a wake-up call to be more meticulous in my work. For someone like me, who loves leaving things to the last minute, it just doesn't work cuz things pile up and before long, it's visit number 2.

Really love my placement area tho, my bosses are really nice to me. And the boss doesn't mind me bossing him around, cuz it's in-grown in my character... But I really look up to him... Really like him as a boss tho he's only young... BUT he's really good and knows a lot... Fun in the pharmacy cuz I know everyone loves everybody... so yeah... I love the staff, I hope they love me~!

:)

Sometimes people disappoint you... I understand how U feel in the process... dear... sometimes it's hard to see the point, cuz when someone's madly in love with another person, all you can see is that person... and fails to see the rest... Sometimes we let lust take over our relationship life... and I believe that's what's happening... Maybe it's too early for us to judge... but dear, don't be sad... and if U do need someone, I'l be here for U...





Funny face picture of us

Back: Asher, Jon Ng, Jon Liaw, Jason, Julian, Teck Poo, Samuel, Lewis
Middle: Awesome Amanda, Aggressive Angie, Sweet Su ern, Lovable Lisa, Fabulous Frances (And they're really really pretty too~!!!! I love them)
Front: Babelicious Xin Rui, Caring Carrie, Pretty Pia, Kawaii Kaiting(U know who came up with that... ME~!!!!), Cheerful Cecilia, Yvonne, Cheryl...

Hehe I couldn't come up with names for Yvonne and Cheryl...



The more calm n composed look... BUT look at Lewis...



LewisSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my cell... :) I think U guys are awesome... :)

Pretty girls in my cell amen~!

No comments: