Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Places I'm craving to go to

1) Taman Sentosa - Hair dresser
2) Home
3) The food court in Taman Sentosa
4) Pasar Malam
5) Bugis Village
6) Bugis Junction
7) Orchard Road
8) Chung Cheng High School (Main)
9) Hawker Centres
10) Facial salons
11) The walkway from City Hall MRT to Suntec... Man I dun even remember... [Trying to remember the familiar places]

Food I'm dying to eat

1) Prawn Bee Hoon ( given that I HATE noodles) [From the Hawker Centre in Johor Jaya]
2) Assam Laksa [From the dirty old road side stall at the foot of kek lok si]
3) Ban Mian [Outside Dunman Jail]
4) Ikan Bakar [Anywhere]
5) Sea Hum [Outside 11, Jalan Songkit 3]
6) Wen tou xue [Parkway Hawkers Centre]
7) Curry Laksa [The coffee shop outside 11, Jalan Songkit 3]
8) Hainanese Chicken Rice [as above]
9) Bread from Seasons/ Bread talk [Man... I miss bread talk]
10) Ah ma, and mum's cooking [Only found at 11, Jalan Songkit 3... OR wherever we move to]

I never fancied Malay or Indian food... It's just me...

People I'm dying to meet

1) Daddy
2) Mummy
3) Er Jie Jie
4) Ah Wei
5) Ah Teh
6) Ah ma
7) Huiyi
8) Xuande
9) Mr Lee
10) Ms Wong
11) Huiwen

Buses I can't wait to get on

1) SJE
2) 170
3) Smile bus (From JB to Singapore)

Planes I can't wait to go on

1) Qantas QF---

I guess... I just miss everything about home...

If I could leave everything behind and go back home...

I would

No comments: