Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Kaiting~!!!! Make up your mind~!!!!

Gosh... I'm sooooo indecisive...

1st thing I went in to Hollywood today, my pharmacist said "My pants feel so loose on me because I've lost weight."

The first thing I said was "wowwwww how did U lose weight?"

And my pharmacist said "I was sick, and so I lost weight"

She fell really sick because she was down with the flu. And I mean THE flu, not just A common cold.

Then I said "man... I want to fall sick too" <-- for obvious reasons --> to lose weight~!!!!!

Then later in the day, I looked at her eyelash extensions, and then realised...

I WANT EYELASH EXTENSIONS~!!!! I SO DEARLY WANT EYELASH EXTENSIONS I CAN CRY BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE THEM~!!!!!

(Ok I'm just kidding)

Long, thick, black eyelashes, don't have to apply mascara... Lasts for SIX weeks...

I WANT eyelash extensions~!!!! I sooooooooo want them~!!!!!

Costs $85 at this shop called Jasmin in the city...

Whoever gives me eyelash extensions for christmas... I promise you I'll marry you... (That is IF I accept the offer)

GriNZ...

I WANT EYELASH EXTENSIONS...

*So now... make up your mind, Kaiting... do U want to be sick or do U want eyelash extensions*

Sigh... Can I have both???

No comments: