Saturday, June 30, 2007

Tag... Crapz I'm it~!

Copied this from Seng's blog as I've been tagged. Follow the simple rules below

The rules:
1) The person tagged has to write 7 facts about themselves, along with a copy of the rules.
2) The chosen one then needs to tag 7 others and make a note of whom they’ve chosen as the next ‘taggees’ on their blog.
3) And finally leave a comment for those that they’ve tagged, giving them a heads up to read their blog and find out what it’s all about.

Facts about ~*Ting*~

1. In my name, Kaiting, I prefer the Ting than the Kai
2. My parents named me Kaiting because they didn't want a girl baby after me anymore.
3. When I was a baby, my baby sitter would put me in a basket and throw some toys inside the basket, and there I would be entertaining myself for a few hours... in a clothes basket.
4. I like to go to crowded places, just to look at people.
5. My favourite park in Perth is the one in East Perth... With the bridge.
6. I was a sickly kid... Was down with Pneumonia at 6, had to go for jabs everyday... which is why I don't have the fear of injections... And at 10 I got thrombocytopenia, where my blood didn't clot... and I had to stay in hospital...
7. I used to fall down all the time when I was a kid... and the first place I'll hit is my head... Because it's too heavy...

Friends to tag:

1. Adeline
2. Huiyi
3. Xuande
4. Kimberly
5. Vincent
6. (I'll tell you when I remember)
7. (I'll tell you when I remember)

No comments: