Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My cell group~



Girls from cell~!!!!!!
L--> R: 1st row: Yvonne, Cherlyn, Cecilia, Xin Rui, Jenny, Patsy
L--> R: 2nd row: Amanda, Cheryl, Frances, Hua Ying, Me, Pia



Cell photo~!!!!! 20 ppl turned up for last cell... and we had sooooo much food~!!!!! So blessed thanks guys~
L-->R: 1st row: Teck Poo, Julian, Jon, Pia, Cecilia, Me, Lewis, Samuel, Howard
L-->R: 2nd row: Jason, Asher, Amanda, Jenny, Cherlyn, Xin Rui, Yvonne, Cheryl, Frances, Patsy, Hua Ying



Another random cell photo... Thanks guys... :)

Sorry cell leaders...

BUT...

I think the pretty girls come from my cell group...

:P

Nah just kidding... I love ya all... dear cellies... It's been great having U guys in cell... U make my life joyous~!!!!!!

2 comments:

j a s o n said...

pls la..i think the good looking guys goto ur cell grp not the good lookin girls!
lol

Unknown said...

Babe you should look at my blog...in my humble opinion i strongly think that the pretty girls come from my cell!!!