Monday, November 27, 2006

Am very happy these days....

Cuz yours truly has officially finished her exams... And though I don't know how I went, I think I SHOULD be fine... *crosses fingers*

Went for IO volunteers meeting today... Recycling of packs... The poor organisers hey... They had quite a fair few people put down their names for recycling... and in the end like 6 ppl turned up? And Herman wasn't even supposed to be there~! Well we finished it much earlier than expected though, like at about 1? Am so proud of U guys~!

Then went out for lunch with Chin Seng... yes our so-called "date"... haha Dim sum at Mei xin... hehe Today was the first time someone tasted Fried Milk~! Tho' u caN ask me what "Fried milk" means and all I can tell you that it's Milk that is fried~! haha... OK... Am just being lame... Still owe Chin Seng money... :P oops sorry~!

Hmm... Been thinking a lot recently... about some stuff in life... Just wondering how come I never noticed this weak side of me... Never knew I can be so weak, so terrible, so annoying... Praying praying praying... really pray that God strengthens me...

For the time being

I shall just go to sleep first...

Ciao...

Love ya all

No comments: