Monday, March 27, 2006

Just back in uni from a fun day out... gosh didn't know that 4 hour breaks in-between classes can be so fun... First went out with Chin Seng and Sheryl for dim sum... yes yes I know I had dim sum on thursday... but it's ok... I still like it... I was like totally craving it... oh gosh now I'm craving mei xin's fried milk... it's actually milk that they put gelatine... and stuff... and then fry... it's like... yummy!!!!!!! hehehehehe me and da jie jie we always get that... when we go to mei xin... cuz I'm such a glutton...

This morning I woke up with a jolt cuz I woke up at 7:50 instead of my usual 7:30... AND class was at 9... then I realised it was Colin Marshall's class so I was like "OMG!!!!" how how... cuz he's pretty strict... then I was taking a quick shower and my mind went "hang on... class is at 10!!!!" praise God that I didn't sleep too much past my alarm... these few days I've been really tired... last night I messaged Sheryl... told her I was bored... and then I zonked out even without waiting for her reply... that's how tired I was... feels like I haven't slept in ages... cuz with work and stuff... but I wudn't give that up for nothing...! :P That's my only source of income now... and I'm happy...

Then later... went for lunch with Chin Seng and Sheryl la... thanks guys... :)

Then shopping... was great just hanging out with Sheryl... and like complaining abt stuff like (I'm so fat)... and (my boobs r so small) and yeahhhh Sheryl told me "I heard your vibrating thing is really good right???" hey that makes me sound like I use a vibrator!!!! hahahahhaa.... NO WAY!!!! I got this Slimming belt thing from home... brought it over... zap zap zap... gonna zap off all my fat!!!! hehhehee... that's the only thing that motivates me... not putting on too much weight in winter and being able to squeeze into a pair of size 6 or 7 pants... god I pray for that amen!!! hehehehe... yes... I've shrunk from size 10 to 8... and way to go... :P yep! will lose 10 kg!!!! yaaaaay hehehehe

OK la... just being stupid... and still stupid... hehehe will update whenever I have the chance... take care

No comments: