Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I know I haven't been blogging as frequently as I'd like to... but I DO have a reason for it... hahha I haven't got internet access right now... so I'm gonna connect broadband soon... thinking of going with westnet but I'm thinking abt it la...

Have been pretty busy from the time I came back... Passion booth... then River cruise... then Freshies welcome and etc etc... One highlight of the week was GRADUATION!!!!! Believe it or not... 10+ ~ 20 ZION people graduated on Tuesday night itself... and of course my smart sis is one of them... who graduated from Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmacy... Gosh... she's way smart... But anyway, that's beside the point... hahaha check out this pic that I took with Chin Seng at His graduation... gosh I feel like a midget standing beside him... hehehhee he's like soooo big and tall!!!! I think he's still available (if I'm not wrong) hehehe btw... all courtesy of CS's blog...



Freshies welcome was gooooodddddd.... heheheh after that... went to Sean(cell visitor)'s house for dinner... His mum cooked for us... she's like such a good cook!!!! oh by the way, she like came for a holiday for about a week... and me, may, ailin, canille, jimmy, joanne, usha etc went there for dinner... it was ALL GOODzzzzz.... :) check out a photo that we tooK!!!!! Thanks Sean!!! Thanks Uncle for opening up your house to us!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes. cognitively style!