Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I love being Kaiting...

Really...

The quiet me
The pink me
The loud me
The thoughtful me
The giving me
The blur me
The selfish me
The jealous me
The bimbotic me

That's all traits that Kaiting possesses... and I really must say...

I love being Kaiting...

Just a thought... if I were brought up differently... What if my life were different, I was brought up in a family where there was no connection at all, dad was a drunkard and mum has got her own issues??? What kind of person would I be like? I always think... So would I have been different? I think I would have...

Maybe Kaiting wouldn't be smiling anymore... Maybe Kaiting would be a solemn and quiet person... Maybe Kaiting would be the kind who hides all her burdens behind her, unwilling to face them... Kaiting would have been different...

One night I stayed up... felt lonely... missed the days of secondary school... where I was more carefree... I felt like it was hard to even talk to ONE person... I don't know why... Seems that uni life has made life more complicated... When U grow older U think a lot more and more complicated... maybe it's just me... but anyway... hahaha

Just thinking about life... with response to what Dr Chong said that day, about being sure of your salvation... I am sure of mine... What he said... about God having a plan and purpose for you before he planned you... I think that's so sweet... Sort of tied in with the song Shen xian msged me a few days before the sermon... it's somewhere on my blog... so go look at it... I know God loves me... and I'm really very contented with that... hehehe.... God loved me before he made me... before 18th June 1986... He loved me... the careless me... the blur me... the silly me... he loves all of me... hehehe

And I know he loves you too... :)

No comments: