Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ooooo I realised I haven't been updating my blog for aaaaaagessss... U guys miss me??? hehehe anyways, Miss Kaiting LEONG is officially 20!!!! woooo.... ppl ask me "How does it feel to be in the 2- age huh???" Seriously, it feels no different isn't it??? Ask those who've already turned 20... they'll all tell U the same thing... I'm just excited that I'm no longer a teen... don't ask me why... but apparently when U reach 21... u start to feel old... so... maybe not so exciting after all... :P

Anyways... what did I do during my birthday???? U won't believe it...

STUDY...

Oh and of course I stayed up late to watch Brazil vs Australia... of course U know who I'm supporting...(brazil) guess what? I just realised Kaka is married... gosh... :( he's cute... I tell U... real cute... anyway that's not the point... The real point is that...

I had a birthday celebration on 24th June!!!!! I invited a few close friends, Da jie jie, Jack, Isaac, Lawrence, Karen, Priscilla, Yee mei and Chin Seng... hehehe here are a few photos...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Da Jie, Pris, Chin Seng

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yeemei, Me, Karen

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chin Seng, Yee Mei

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shen Xian, me, Isaac, Jack, Chin Seng

I'm a ROSE amongst the THORNS

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pris, da jie jie, me, isaac, jack, chin seng...

hehe 3 beauties with 3 beasts... :P

Karen and Yeemei and Lawrence had to go... so then I went for karaoke with Chin Seng, Jack, Da Jie Jie and Isaac and Priscilla

Were cam whoring again!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hehehe I had fun that night!!!! Thanks guys for the wonderful evening... I received beautiful presents... including a study bible, a pair of leg warming socks, a cap that I always wanted!!! Thanks guys... Love ya

No comments: