Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I need lip balm now... my lips are sooooo dry...

I was playing this thing called myheritage.com... it tells U which celebrity U look like... Played with a few photos and this person came up a lot... her name's Rachel Bilson... hehehe... dun even know who she is... realised I dun really look chinese... must be the philipino maid thing... but anyway ppl say I look a mix bet my eldest sis and second sis...

am reading this book called even greater 12 real-life stories that inspire you to do great things for god... by Reinhard Bonnke... really really good book hey... even the introduction catches me, and I don't... I REPEAT DON'T normally read introductions. Let me show U one paragraph.

"The truth is that while you and I may be human beings, as children of God we are much more than that. We are agents of omnipotence. This means that unlimited power is at our fingertips. It also means that there are no great men working in God's kingdom. Rather, there is a great God at work in human beings who have childlike faith. You have not yet seen what God wants to do through you."

how powerful... how great... agents of omnipotence... really the only thing I can say is... "wow"

No comments: